Monday, June 12, 2006

Loss of a loved one

Zee zek passed away in his sleep yesterday morning. It was a peaceful departure. I believe that he is in a better place, free of his physical disabilities and most importantly, he is with God.

Hubb and I are already missing him, i can only imagine the greater sense of loss in Aunts, Jus and Alden's hearts. However, I also know that they will be strong and they will get through the next few days. Now we should not mourn the loss but celebrate the life that zee zek led.

Both him and Aunts were so kind to me when I 1st met them 3 years ago. They gave generously when we moved to our new place, when we got married and also when Kieran was born. I'm glad that Kieran managed to know his zek gong, even though it was a brief one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...