Monday, August 20, 2007

More cupcakes!

g

Made these cupcakes the other day. It was supposed to be a wormy dirt cake. I think it does look 'dirty' enough!! hehe!! Still, I wanted to do something pretty, so I made up some pink icing to ice the remaining cakes! Anyway, it was a Double Chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream and Double Chocolate Cake with Vanilla icing.

Made these on Saturday. Had some mangoes in the house, so decided to make something with them. Was deciding between cupcakes or muffins, and since I wanted to hone my frosting skills, it was cupcakes again. I thought they were starting to look quite good. Have to work a little on the taste though. Couldn't really taste the mangoes. So here it is, Mango Vanilla Cake with Mango Buttercream Frosting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...