Friday, May 30, 2008

Finally...

Finally, the 1 month confinement is done with!! Tmr, we'll be having a celebration to celebration Kiefer's full month. Now that all these are done with I finally get some time to sit down and scrap again!!

Left Kieran at the inlaws the other day and went shopping at PS with Kiefer. It's good to not have an active toddler running around while you try to shop!!! :P Anyway, managed to pick up some scrapbooking supplies :D and thus, I can start scrapping again! I figured I'd probably will have lots of photos to scrap with 3 boys in the house!

Here's one of my birthday 3 weeks ago! It's been a long while since I celebrated my birthday and it was really great. Hubb did all the planning and I got a wonderful pressie from him this birthday! Most of all, I have 3 special boys by my side, celebrating my birthday this year! Happy 29th birthday to me!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...