Monday, November 23, 2009

Kieran's art gallery

Kieran (and Kiefer) is always drawing and doodling and I've always felt bad thrashing their doodles away! I think they really make great showcase pieces! Also, I thought that he'll probably feel more encouraged when he sees his artwork hung up for display. :D



See that little hole on the right-most art? We were all doodling on the floor and I drew a heart there. And since he (Kieran) was drawing an aeroplane, he decided that the heart cannot be there!! I tried colouring over it, but he said no. I had to cut it out!! ha.. perfectionist huh?? :P

I've been googling around to see how I can display/use children's art pieces and there were some pretty good ideas!!

Here are some ideas:
1) recycle as gift wrap
2) cut them up to make greeting cards
3) Scrapbook them
4) Blog about them
5) Create a portfolio for them
6) Take photographs of them before you trash them! :)

Read more at Kids's Craft Weekly

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...