Thursday, September 30, 2010

To laugh or to pull my hair out?

During dinner today (now actually)

Kieran: Mummy! I want some more pasta! (yelled from the living room to the kitchen)
Me: Bring your bowl in, I'll give you some more! (yelled back from kitchen to living room)
*silence*
Me: Kieran! Bring your bowl in if you want some more! (more yelling)
*silence*
Me: Kieran! Kieran!
*silence*
Me: KIERAN! (short and sharp)

Kieran (reluctantly walking with his bowl towards the kitchen:
No. School never do like that. Teachers walk round and round (gesturing with his hands) and we like that (put up his hands). We never bring bowl (to kitchen)!

I don't fault the school, that's their routine. They can't have all the little kiddos running to the kitchen can they? So what did I tell this smart little boy?

Kieran, I am not teacher. I am Mummy. You bring your bowl to the kitchen. :P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...