Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I decided to have a little Thanksgiving dinner by ourselves this year. Not that we are pilgrims or anything, but I'd thought it'll be nice to be a little festive and to be thankful for this wonderful year for our family.

I didn't make an entire turkey for dinner, but we had 2 roasted chicken with garlic mashed potatoes and corn instead. The boys didn't eat much of the meat, but gobbled up all the potatoes and corn. Well, it was nice having thanksgiving together as a family.

I wanted to have an apple pie for dessert actually but Hubb already ate the dessert the night before. So let's just say the dinner spanned 2 nights. :P It was an apple pie that I made and I have to say, it is such an easy peasy recipe from LifeasMom.



Now that the dishes are done, I'm trying not to be worried about the big interview that I am having tomorrow. I will just sit down and enjoy Sorcerer's Apprentice with the boys first.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...