Sunday, July 16, 2006

Life's never gonna be the same again!

Nope. I don't mean it in the negative sense. I quite enjoy the fact that we have a little one to share our life now. However, things are quite different already. Every outing is a major operation, every decision has to be made with the little one in mind. It's a good change.

Went out with the cousins (R&S, J&D, A) to watch Pirates of the Caribbean (okie.. reviews for another session). It was only a few hours away from Baby and I was already missing him. Before getting tickets for the show, we had to make sure that there was someone to watch him for us. Still, I didn't like the feeling of being away from him. I missed him so much that I could not stop kissing him when we got back. I just wanted to hold him in my arms and hug him and hug him and hug him... That few hours away from him made me thankful even for the days that he is grouchy and fussy. I think we've been blessed with a wonderful and loving baby.

Another rather major change in the family home is that we've got grilles on our windows. A precautionary measure to prempt the active behaviour of our little one in a few months time. don't really fancy the idea of grills but for the safety of everyone, gotta do what we gotta do.

There will be many more changes to come. Some good, some utterly irritating. I guess we'll just take it one step at a time, enjoying the entire process.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...