Thursday, June 05, 2008

Milk Strike?

Even with all the excitement over the iMac, I thought that I should blog this down, as reference to refer to if it happens with Kiefer.

Kieran is refusing milk these days. He either does not want his milk, or he'll not finish drinking it. I've already made less milk for him each time but he still doesn't finish. He's starting to skip his early morning 110ml, and for the rest of the day, he doesn't finish the milk given to him. I wonder if it is because of the presence of Kiefer. Anyway, I've tried giving him milk in a cup, doesn't work either, unless the milk is soya milk. i think his total milk intake is probably between 400ml to 480ml (a drop from 740ml). That's quite a huge drop. He is on the lower limit for milk intake (between 480 - 720ml) for a toddler. Nowadays, I try to boost his calcium intake with yoghurt and ice-cream (yipee for him!!) instead.

Meanwhile, some photos from Kiefer's full month celebration:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...