Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sleeping in..

With Kiefer around, we've been sleeping late and waking up late the next day. Kieran wakes up at 11+ almost everyday! That's almost lunch time already. I wonder when we'll be able to go back to our old sleeping time (i.e. about 1030 latest). Nowadays, we sleep closing midnight almost every night!! Kiefer takes his final feed before he sleeps for the night at about 9pm, by the time i shower, finish pumping and settle down, it is usually close to 11pm. Kieran will wait for the both of us to be in bed before he will go to sleep. Even then, he sometimes remains awake even though the both of us have fallen asleep! Kiefer does not cooperate sometimes either. He sometimes wants to be carried to sleep. So I have to sit there just carrying him for about half and hour before he falls asleep. I think I am owing a really huge sleep debt. Even now, as both of them are napping, I can't seem to sleep either! I think I am the only one losing A LOT of sleep, can't sleep in the afternoons, and waking up every 3 hrs in the night!!! I wonder what I am running on!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...