Thursday, November 06, 2008

Kiefer is sitting up!

Kiefer can sit up unsupported and stay in the position for a long, long, long time!! And now that he can roll over, he tend to sleep on his side all the time. Even when I turn him onto his back, he somehow rolls onto his side again in the middle of the night!



I gave him some avocado to taste yesterday and he seem to really like it! the first time I gave it to him, I watered it down with water. Today, I watered it down with BM and he slurped it all up even though it was right after his milk feed. There was about 1 tablespoonful of avocado. Now I feed him 2 meals a day. Once at lunch and once at dinner. I try to give him the new food at lunch so that I'll have the rest of the day to watch for any reactions. I think I'll try bananas or sweet potato this weekend!

He is not waking up much at night for milk anymore. Most nights, he sleeps from about 9pm till about 4am in the morning when he stirs for milk. Sometimes he'll fall back asleep once I give him his pacifier till about 6am when I pick him up for a feed before I take a shower and get ready for work. So he is in effect sleeping about 6-9hrs at a stretch without feeding already. And this was even before I started giving him cereals.

At the last Dr's visit for his Hep B 2nd dose, he weighed 7.83kg & is 64cm in length. I think he is growing rather well!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...