Saturday, August 19, 2006

A different life.

I've left this in the draft for so many days and I just didn't have the time to complete it.. I shall just publish it as it is..

Many years ago, I wouldn't even imagine myself married/having kids at this age. I used to think that I would get married at 28 and probably have kids 2-3 years later. It's funny how decisions that you make can actually turn your entire life around. Right now i want to have all my kids as soon as possible. I want to be able to play with my children, run about with them in the parks, before I get too old and lack the energy to do so.

After having K, I find that I've finally grown up. I can no longer be irresponsible for myself. Not only do I have to take care of myself, I have somebody else's life in my hands. How K grows up will depend largely on the values we pass on to him. That is a humungous load/burden/responsibility. Loads of what-ifs float about in my head...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...