Friday, August 04, 2006

Haven't been blogging much...

Haven't been blogging much these days. I usually only have time to photo blog a little.

K has been sleeping lesser and lesser these days and thus leaving me with less of my own time. Not complaining though. It's really an enjoyment watching K grow and develop by leaps and bounds. He's discovered his fingers and thumbs in the last 2 days and thus trying very hard to figure out how they taste! His fingers are quite yucky and salivery now! It's actually quite gross when he wipes them on me! What to do.. my son!! I love him!

Having a baby really requires one to slow down. Stop and smell the roses (or in this case, the poop). We can still do the things we used to do, just not all the things, all the time. I'm contented to just stay at home the entire day and just watch K grow. I think it's really a mad rush for us, sometimes, to bring K around because we are obliged to do so. He's shuttled from place to place, just because the adults around him have things to do. Or, he's trying to get to sleep and people around him want him to wake up to play! He only has to open 1 eye to peep and everyone around him thinks that he is already waking up and starts cooing at him, insisting that he is awake when what he really wants is to fall back asleep. As such his sleep gets disrupted and then we get upset because he is not sleeping well and say that he is grouchy! What complication!

Everyone says that we have to let baby get used to the noise around him so that he can sleep anywhere and everywhere. How would I like it if someone's blasting the TV while I'm trying to sleep?!! Neither do I go around sleeping in the living rooms of someone's house. So why make baby do that?? Puzzling.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...