Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mummy's milk

Thanks to Kiefer, Kieran is also drinking some au naturel breastmilk everyday! I gave Kieran some when I started pumping initially as I only got small amounts. Nowadays I've been pumping twice a day to store in the freezer in preparation for when I return to work. However, the supply is building up and the bags of milk are taking up space in the freezer. Also, I am using up the milk bags really fast and thus I thought I should just give all the extra milk to Kieran instead. When it's time to go back to work, then I'll start storing the milk again. Whatever it is, Kieran gets to gain some benefits of having some breastmilk in his diet (hopefully it helps to alleviate his eczema), I'll free up some freezer space, and also I'll get to maintain my milk supply. Great! So now, Kieran gets about 1 feed of breastmilk everyday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...