Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fish!

It started as something silly to get Kieran away from my scrapbooking stuff. I had some strips of paper leftover from cropping the photos and so I thought I'll make a fish for him to play with.
Then I decided to make another so that Kiefer could have 1 too!

Then it became many because I couldn't sleep that night and woke up to scrap a little more and decided to make a starfish, a turtle and some more fishes for Kieran to play with the next day.

Then we decided to make a fish tank for all of them to live in. (Ok, that was the only box that I could find in the quickest time possible...) That was Kieran pointing to his turtle!!

Sadly, the tank was destroyed by the end of the day because he decided to bring it out to dinner and shopping with him. 

So, we did another today!! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...