Monday, August 04, 2008

Kiefer is 3 mths old!!

Kiefer is just growing so quickly!! I can tell by the frequency that I cut his little nails! I have to cut them almost everyday and still, I find little bits of scratches everywhere on him!

He is growing to be a little individual! He coos and gurgles all the time and loves having people talk to him. Still a sleepyhead sometimes, he gets so comfortable in his carseat that he can sleep through noisy dinners! And yes, he has officially slept through the night! His first stretch of sleep is about 6hrs. So he'll sleep at about 10, and waking up at about 4am (sometimes he sleeps all the way till 5ish-6!!) for his first feed. He usually stirs again at about 6am for his next feed, but sometimes he wakes just wanting to be comforted and that's when I shove the pacifier into his mouth and he falls back right asleep till about 9ish!! Good boy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...