Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Day #2 @ Preschool

Kieran enjoys going to school. If you ask him whether he likes school, he go "school? syess". He only says yes to stuff he likes. However, he still clings to me quite a bit. Kept wondering out of his play area to look for me. I think he is going to cry tomorrow when I just drop him off and go away. However, the principal says that she is confident that Kieran will be fine. I think so too, but still, it breaks my heart to see him cry (tho' I am fully capable to not doing anything while he cries haha..)

Overall, I think he is doing very well, considering this is the 1st time he attends something like that. The only previous classes he's gone for were just Tumbletots and Mummy/Daddy was always with him. He is considered one of those who cannot settle into the classes yet, but some of the other kids have been attending playgroup and stuff so... Well done Kieran!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...