Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sniff! Sniff!

Yes, the whole family (except the Daddy) is down with a bug. I suspected that Kieran brought it home from school. I seem to have gotten it the worst. I came down with a bad throat, a blocked nose and I am hacking my lungs out now. Kieran was alright the last few days but started coughing 2 days back. Kiefer just has a blocked nose. However, we are all recovering now, and I think it'll be many more of such episodes now that Kieran is in school. :( Anyway, Kieran came down with a swollen eye (think it was a sty) as well. And the good thing was that after I applied some medication for him 2 nights back and he cried so hard when I gave him his cough med, he actually managed to squeeze so hard that the sty burst and thus the swelling has subsided!!

That's K with his swollen eye playing "Set set set" with K2.

And this is what we've been doing the last week!!
Dancing and Jumping around the house!


Playing ball


Looking at picture cards!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...