Thursday, October 09, 2008

Back to scrapping!!

Since I've finished sewing the little stuff for my babies, it's back to scrapbooking for me! In the last week, I've done 3 layouts. 1 traditional layout and 2 digital ones. I've also started sorting out my papers by colours and am half-way through that. I'm determined to pack up my stuff nicely, cos I realised that all my scrapping stuff are all over the place!!

Well, it's back to work on Monday for me. :( Kieran is feeling the separation anxiety already. Actually myself as well. On one hand, I'm happy that Kieran is so much closer to me, on the other, it breaks my heart to see him cry when I drop him off at Grandpa's. I think he's been through so many adjustments these 5 mths! And he is doing so well (yes, I say this all the time). Great job Kieran!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...