Monday, October 06, 2008

School called...

... to ask us to bring Kieran home early (at 1030 am). I happen to bring Kiefer for a walk to the NTUC and when I came back, I saw that FIL's car was not around.

I think he wasn't feeling all too well today. He was sleepy when he reached FIL and didn't want to wake up to play even. He coughed badly and vomited when he reached school this morning and had to change into his spare clothes. FIL sent him to school today and so he was the one to change him, I guess he wasn't cleaned up all too well cos I still smelt puke on him when he got home. The wipes in the bag was unopened as well. :( Anyway, it seemed that he coughed so badly that he vomited the phlegm out in the morning. The teachers said that he was cranky and cried quite a bit. Also, he looked really uncomfortable. I thought it was probably because of the smelly pukey stench on him. FIL said that he probably felt left out cos he was the only one not in uniform! Whatever it was, I checked with the teachers that it was definitely not because he didn't want to go school. Why? Cos this morning, I didn't send him to school. I just packed him in the car and said bye to him. He was a little unhappy about that and actually wanted me to go along. I thought it was time to wean him off me in the mornings as well since I got to go back to work on Monday. :(

*I'm glad that I stayed home the last 5 months with the boys! K is happy at home with Mummy and that he actually wants Mummy to be with him! On one hand, I want him to be independent, on the other, I want him to be Mummy's boy! Dilemma! Sometimes I feel bad that Kiefer may not have this chance when he is about Kieran's age. I still hope that I'll be able to stay home for awhile when Kiefer is a little older.*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...