Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Back to work..

It's back to work for me. :( After staying at home for the last 5.5 months, it's quite a drag to go back to work. Even though there is no teaching to be done now (students are now preparing for their exams) and there is only consultations, it feels quite dreary going back to work. I miss simply playing with the boys. At least, there is only 2 weeks of school and we'll be closed for the year end break. Next year will be the start of my real working again! :( :(

Cleared out my table of trash and papers and now I have clean, empty table to start work again. I think I will have to make my corner and homely as possible, seeing that I'll be there for a long, long time. I'm going to try to clear away my files sitting on my shelves to make space for new stuff as well.

I've been pumping every 3-4hrs now. So it's usually about 930am and another time at about 1230pm or if I go off early, it's only once a day and I'll be home to feed fer directly. I am not pumping a lot at each pump only about 4oz, but I guess it's alright as long as I pump as many feeds as he drinks. Recently I've been thinking about BFing Fer for longer than a year because Kieran is rather germy. He's just recovered from his cough 2 weeks back (with 3 days absent from school in 1 week) and now he is down with the sniffles again (tho' less severe this time). I hope that if Fer is BFed longer, he will be stronger to resist the germy Kor kor. My target for now is still 1 year, and I think i'll see how it goes when the time comes. The vain me wants to go back to wearing dresses and stuff!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...