Saturday, October 11, 2008

my little EMO baby...

Kieran was so so sad that Mummy and Daddy have to go to work. Yesterday, Daddy had a late day so we could all go for breakie at MacD's. He was so happy when he woke up in the morning and we said that we were going MacD's. He said "syess!!" then said "fer fer". So we all went and had a great breakie. Then the sadness started when Daddy dropped us and Grandpa's and had to drive off. He didn't want Daddy to go, and once he realised that Daddy had to go, he clung on really tightly to me, knowing that I would have to go work too. (We've been telling him that for awhile to get him prepared for my return to work). I carried him and walked around with him a little and told him that I would send him to school cos I had a free day. He was still very sad, and didn't want to take a shower. Slowly I managed to change him into his uniform but he still held on to me and looked sad and was going to cry. So I gave him a photograph of Mummy and Daddy (I just pulled it off the photo frame at grandpa's) and told him to look at the photo when he missed us and that we will be there when he comes home from school.

Once we reached school, he knew that he had to go in and so he walked to his teachers by himself, actually went into their arms asking them to *carry him*, and looked at us with red, teary eyes. I took out the photo from his bag and let him hold it. When I reached back the house, Gareth's mummy smsed me and said that K was crying when she was there. When she asked him why he was crying, he tearfully showed her the photo i gave him!! HAHAHAHA... sad but funny little boy huh? EMO kid i say..

I called the school a little later and the principal told me that the entire morning she's been hearing teachers going "kieran! kieran!" not in the reprimanding way but was trying to distract him and make him happy. But after the snack, she said that he was alright and playing already. :D

Such a sad, funny little boy eh..

I'm really going back to work on Monday already, I think I will miss him (and Fer) more than he misses me. :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...