Saturday, October 04, 2008

Finally finished..

Finally finished my recent craze of sewing projects!! And now, I can get back to my scrapping! :P

This was a little black/white/red book that I made for my little Fer Fer. Kieran had a red/black/white ball last time (store-bought) and I wanted Fer to have something that was his and not a hand-me-down, thus this book!! Everything was handsewn except for the sides where I had to sew the pages together. I used the machine for that, but I'm just lousy with the machine. Had to sew and re-sew a few times cos the something always happens. You can actually see that the stitches are not even and are missing at places. I reckoned i would probably have to re-sew this when it falls apart someday. 

Made this little car for Kieran. He has this habit of bringing his toys to bed and we are always sleeping on his little die-cast cars. Copied this design from beep beep. Well, mine definitely doesn't look as nice as the one she has done! After I finished, I realised that my car was a little out of shape! The body should have been a little longer. Nonetheless, I think Kieran likes it, tho' he still prefers his car to be able to roll about! Anyway, I just wanted my 2 little boys to have something that was mummy-made, so that they can remember that mummy stayed at home with them for a little while when they were growing up. 

And yes, and here's the 2nd pair of leg warmers that I made. I like this one better than the first! Must remember to get this type of socks if I were to make some more. And I think Fer looks like a big boy in this photo! He certainly doesn't look like a 5 month old! I thought he looked like a tiny 1 year old or something! Just look at his face!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...